Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Using a Color Combo

Hello!

I was looking through my ink colors the other day and decided to pull out three colors I've never used together before to create a card.


Blue is my favorite color. Any shade of blue, really, so this combo really speaks to me.  Since I already had the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set out I decided to use it again. I'm crossing my fingers real tight that this set makes its way over to the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog! You too? 

Here's my card.


I added some silver embossed confetti in between the bows to add even more of a party feel. Then I embossed the sentiment on a piece of Vellum card stock and placed a silver banner underneath so the sentiment piece stood out a little more. Last, I added some Silver Metallic Thread and Clear Faceted Gems. The texture on those things are through the roof!






And that's it! I'd love for you to make something with this color combo and share it with me in the comments.

Today's Tuesday Tidbit:

"Creativity is experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun." --Mary Lou Cook

Thanks for stopping by today and remember to make today a great and crafty day!

Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...