Saturday, March 10, 2018

March Stampin 'N Hop Blog Hop

Hello!






Welcome to the Stamp ‘N Hop blog hop! I'm Rebecca and I call Utah (US) home. This month we are featuring product from the second Sale-A-Bration offering. I chose Eclectic Expressions because that was the stamp set that first jumped out at me when I saw the new releases. I love the elements and sentiments.

I didn't have a particular card design in mind when I created this card other than I wanted to do an emboss resist technique with White Stampin' Emboss Powder (109132). My favorite technique!

The ink colors I used were Tranquil Tide (144085), Bermuda Bay (131171), Wild Wasabi (126959), and Lemon Lime Twist (144086) with a little bit of black thrown in for good measure.

Once I stamped all the images, I couldn't see the greeting very well so I decided to stamp it again in Black Archival ink (140931). I offset the second stamping a little so there was a slight white shadow. I think it turned out so cool!



Then I added more stamping and some Lemon Lime Twist sequins from the Tutti Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins pack (145609).




And that's it! This card could totally be masculine or feminine. I love when that happens!



Thanks for visiting me today. Make today a great and crafty day! Have fun hopping!

Rebecca :)



Here are the list of blogs in case you get stuck anywhere. :)

Rebecca Fellows *you're here!*





41 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Rebecca, loving your colour combo. Will definitely have to CASE this if I may

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!!! Just gave me the push to choose this set on the next order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! So colourfully and fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is my favorite! I have this set but haven't done much with it. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon that is such a sweet thing to say. Thank you!!

      Delete
  6. I like your emboss resist technique. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is nice when a card can be masculine or feminine. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card! I struggled a little bit with this set so I am going to try to CASE your project. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card - all my favourite colours, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card and totally want to CASE it! I love how you offset the sentiment. It looks 3-D. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally love this card with the great background. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always need ideas for masculine cards. May have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card and your vertical use of the little lined image behind the sentiment panel. TFS x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mikaela! I used the Stamparatus for placement of those. :)

      Delete
  14. Absolutely great card! The dimensions on the card are amazing. I don't have the set (yet) but know that I will be ordering it!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This set is so versatile, thank you for sharing such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love this design! It's so cute! Those colors together are beautiful and I love those little tutti frutti sequins! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love this card! Great Quick and Easy design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did come together quick and easy. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  18. Love your CAS card Rebecca. The layout is perfect and what a great way to use some adhesive sequins. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Not my favourite SAB stamp set of choice, until you came along and brought it to life. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so beautiful - I can't get enough of it! Love your colors and design and how you made your sentiment. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness thank you for that compliment! It means so much to me!

      Delete
  21. Beautiful Birthday Blog! I like all, For More Another Gifts Blog Visit Here send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...