Friday, June 21, 2019

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello!

I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much inspiration.  In this particular email, was this card that I fell in love with.


Credit goes to Rebecca Luminarias of Thurston Post. I love her creativity and follow her on Instagram. I love the gold off-set frames combined with the soft florals and simple but gorgeous sentiment. 

So off to my craft room I went to CASE this beautiful card using only Stampin' Up! supplies (remember that CASE means Copy and Selectively Edit). Here's the result!


I pulled out my Stitched Nested Labels dies (#149638) and Gold foil paper (#132622) to create these luxuriously beautiful frames. To make the frames, first die cut the larger label, then place the smaller die on top of that die cut and run it through your machine. Like this:


Then I just stamped and die cut a bunch of flowers and the leaf stem bunch from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set (#143666). The stems are die cut from Thick Whisper White card stock and sponged with Granny Apple Green ink. The flower colors are Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Petal Pink, Lovely Lipstick, and Mango Melody with fun black centers. I added some embossing paste bricks (#141979) to my card base so that texture was just peeking out behind the decorated panel. 


To "bundle" my cute bouquet together I heat embossed the wrap image in white embossing powder on Vellum card stock and die cut it out. I attached a little bow using White Baker's Twine.


I wanted to keep with the simple sentiment like Rebecca did so just stamped that within the frames. This sentiment comes with the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set. Isn't that so fun?! My husband and I cut a bunch of flowers from our garden this year to put on our moms' graves for Memorial Day. This bouquet reminds me of that. LOVE.

Here's the full card once more.



I hope I've inspired you to create just like Rebecca inspired me!

Thanks for visiting me and make sure to stamp something today!

Rebecca :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...