Friday, April 6, 2018

CASE-ing the Magazine


Hello!

One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the quarterly magazine, Stampin' Success. Inside you'll find lots of fun samples and business tips. I was looking through some past issues and came across this card that I loved.


What I loved about it is the Tree Rings background heat embossed on the Pool Party card with the color pops around the sentiment. I liked how the artist didn't cover quite the whole card panel making it look a little scalloped on the edge.

Here's my CASE card inspired by the Stampin' Success sample.


I decided to take the scallop look one step further by fussy cutting around the bottom of the Tree Rings background.


I didn't have the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set so I pulled out my Paisleys & Posies stamp set and framelits dies. I kept the colors the same. Pool Party for the card base, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzaz for the leaves. I used the Leaf Punch for my greenery. Instead of using the Silver Metallic Thread, I opted for the Silver Baker's Twine.

The sentiment is from the Painted Harvest Stamp set and it is stamped in Smoky Slate and cut out using the Big Shot and a die from the Layering Circles die set.

And that's it!

If you want extra inspiration, consider joining my team of fabulous Stampin' Up! Demonstrators!

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a great and crafty day!

Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...