Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Combining Two Stamp Sets


Hello!

May is here already! The last month of spring and the last month of the 2017-2018 annual catalog. Time just needs to slow down! However, I've seen the 2018-2019 annual catalog and I can say that you're in for a treat.

I've decided, over the next few posts, to highlight the stamp sets I own that are retiring. First off I've combined two sets into one soft and pretty card.



I used Paisleys and Posies and Lots of Love stamp sets for a fun and whimsical design. At first glance, these two sets don't really look like they work together do they? But yet they do beautifully!



I stamped all of the images in Crumb Cake ink first onto Thick Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Finally, I used my Watercolor Pencils to give the paisley images soft color.



You can see in the photo above, I added some Calypso Coral Enamel Shapes and some yellow sequins from the Tutti Frutti Sequin Pack


Inside I stamped another sentiment from the Lots of Love set and accented it with a Crumb Cake leaf cluster from that same set.  Here's another look.


And that's it! I really like how these two stamp sets came together to make a pretty card!

Look through your stamps and see what unlikely pairings you can combine to create a beautiful and unique look.

Today's Tuesday Tidbit:

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh the thinks you can think up if only you try!" -- Dr. Seuss

Thanks for stopping by and remember to make today a great and crafty day!

Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...