Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Same Card Design, Two Different Occasions

Hello!



I'm here today to share a fun card design I sketched in my notebook recently.  I love using sentiments as part of the background design.  I used the Sunshine Wishes flower die (141489) to cut 3 flowers, one cut from the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP (144110), one from Tranquil Tide card stock (144246), and one from Daffodil Delight card stock (119683).



The background is stamped with the Thank You sentiment and the bubble splatters from the new Sale-A-Bration set Eclectic Expressions that you can choose for FREE with a $50 order. Then I ran that panel through my Big Shot (143263) using the Oh My Stars Embossing Folder (143710).  I finished the card off with some Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine (124262) and some enamel shapes from the Subtles (141679) and Brights (141680) packs.

Here I used the same design but changed the card color (Crumb Cake card stock 120953) and stamp set (Sunshine Sayings 141591).





And that's it! A simple card design you can customize to whatever occasion you need.  Which one appeals to you most?

Thanks for visiting me today! Make it a great and crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...