Thursday, June 6, 2019

Free as a Bird with Stampin' Blends


Hello!

The 2019-2020 Annual Catalog is live!! I have a card using one of my favorite new stamps from the catalog - Free as a Bird (#149468).

After I stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink (#132708), I used my Stampin' Blends to color in these adorable chubby birds. I used A LOT of ink because I wanted this to feel ethereal and dreamlike. For the sky, I wanted the appearance of some wispy clouds, so I just swiped the Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend marker over the background.

I cut the image out using the Layering Circles Dies (#141705) then backed it with a scalloped circle from that same die set.


More White Heat Embossing on Basic Black card stock, using the Subtle Embossing Folder (#143706) on the card front and this card is complete!


This is a beautiful set that I hope will be on your must-have list as well! You can buy all the supplies to create this card HERE

Thanks for visiting me and make sure to stamp something today!

Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...