Friday, February 15, 2019

Happiness Blooms!

Hello!

I've been trying to spend A LOT of time in my craft room the last few weeks. When I let several days go by without doing at least a little creating, I start to lose my mojo. So even if I have to CASE a card (remember what I told you about CASE-ing? It's copying someone else's card but making a few tweaks to make it your own), at least I'm creating and it keeps ideas flowing.

Hence today's card:


I CASEd this card from an amazing demonstrator named Kylie Bertucci. If you haven't heard of her, where have you been?! :D

I used the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper (#148795) as my background. I mounted that piece onto a panel of Thick Whisper White card stock (#140272) and then attached that to a Night of Navy (#100867) card base using Snail adhesive (#104332).

Then I white heat embossed (#109132) a sentiment from the Love What You Do stamp set (#148042on Night of Navy card stock and then punched it out with the Everyday Label punch (#144668)

Behind the label I attached Call Me Clover (#146969) leaves (#144667) that I ran through the Subtle Embossing Folder (#143706). In addition I added Gold Metallic Thread (#138401) to add to the nice cluster feel.

I would have never thought to put these colors together. That's what so great about our DSP! I always feel inspired!

Thanks for visiting me today! You can buy any of these supplies at my shop HERE.

Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...