Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Faux Shaker Card

Hello!

I am LOVING today's card. Sometimes, I get an idea in my head and it doesn't really turn out as well as I thought it would but not today! This card turned out even better than I pictured and I'm realizing this is totally my style. Neutrals with pops of color.


The polka dot paper is from the Botanical Butterfly DSP (#149622) you can get FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-A-Bration. Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st so don't wait! 

I had an image in my mind of "floating banners" to make a kind of faux shaker card. I used the Stitched Rectangles Framelits (#148551) to make a white frame. Then I cut out a bunch of banners using the Playful Pennants Framelits (#146352) in Lovely Lipstick (#146970), Petal Pink (#146985), Lemon Lime Twist (#144245), Call Me Clover (#146969), and Coastal Cabana (#131297) card stocks. After I adhered them onto the back of the frame, I added a piece of Vellum Card Stock (#101856) to the back. The faux shaker card is adhered to the card front using Foam Adhesive Strips (#141825) so you get the feel of a shaker card but you don't have anything loose inside.


And what's a party without confetti? So I added 3 sequins from the Iridescent Sequins Assortment (#144212). Just a bit of sparkle and fun in coordinating colors.


I hope this card makes you as happy as it makes me! 

Thanks for visiting! You can get all of the supplies to make this card HERE.

Rebecca :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...