Friday, February 8, 2019

Flowering Desert


Hello!

I'm going clean, fresh but with just a little grunge on this card today. I pulled out the Flowering Desert stamp set (#148700) again.


I die cut 3 small rectangles from the Stitched Rectangle Framelits (#148551) to use as mini palettes for my succulents. The colors I used on the cacti are Mint Macaron (#147106), Gray Granite (#147118), Mossy Meadow (#147111), Shaded Spruce (#147088), Pear Pizzaz (#147104), and Melon Mambo (#147051). I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black (#132708).

Then I took another piece of Thick Whisper White card stock (#140272), and ran it through my Corrugated Dynamic Embossing Folder (#148026) and did a little marker spritzing with my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker (#100082). I used Tombow Mono glue (#110755) to adhere all of that to my card base. I love the pops of color agains the white! In my close-up, you can see I used one of the small cactus stamps and turn it into two rocks under the first plant.


Have you purchased the Flowering Desert stamp set yet? You totally should! You can buy it and many more supplies HERE.

Thanks for visiting today!

Rebecca :)

1 comment:

  1. While I'm here! I couldn't help but notice this darling cacti would work perfectly in our Inspired By challenge... you should make another and come play with us!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...