Tuesday, February 5, 2019

CASE-ing the Catalog


Hello!

Today I decided to CASE a card from the Annual Catalog. In case you don't know what CASE-ing is, it stands for Copy and Share Everything (or other people say it means Copy and Selectively Edit). Either way, I'm using this card as my inspiration. 


Those Concept Artists are so talented, aren't they?? The only thing I had in this layout was the wood circle frame. This is my CASE of that card.


I took a piece of the Butterfly Gala DSP and used my blends to color it. The shading that's printed on the DSP really makes you look like an artist even if you aren't! I traced around each butterfly with Smoky Slate blends to make them pop off the paper a little more. I think it turned out gorgeous if I do say so myself! Since I didn't have the leaf trim, I used Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon. 


So I CASED the card in both ways. I copied the layout but I edited it with supplies I had on hand. CASE-ing is a really great way to branch out in your card making. Try it!

Thanks for visiting me today!

Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...