Friday, February 1, 2019

Incredibly Simple Stamping

Hello!

Back again today and yay it's Friday! I'm not tired of the week but I always look forward to Fridays because it's the start of me getting to spend two straight days with Superman. I kinda like hanging out with that guy.

Stampin' Up! has started a campaign that they call #simplestamping. It's to help everyone remember that you don't need a mountain of supplies to create great cards. I was creating samples for Stamp Club this week and decided to create a simple stamped card.



I used the Incredible Like You stamp set (#148708). All I did was take a 4 1/4"x4 14" Very Vanilla card (#101650), stamp the line image twice in Calypso Coral (#147101) (stamping off once both times), stamp the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink (#132708), then tie a piece of Calypso Ombre ribbon (#144235) around and boom! Finished card in less than 4 minutes!

Making elaborate cards is fun but it doesn't require lots of time or supplies to be satisfying and beautiful!

Thanks for visit me today. Go ahead and make a #simplestamping card today. See how you like it!

Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...