Thursday, May 30, 2019

Saying Goodbye to Hand Delivered Stamp Set


Hello!

Up today is another one of my favorites from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Hand Delivered (#146808) is a Hostess set that is a dream to color. This is retiring soon so hurry and get yours by placing a $150 order in my store!


This is a really versatile stamp set. There's balloons, a sign, a stack of books and this gorgeous cake. Not to mention a bunch of fun sentiments in this fabulous font. I used a combination of Stampin' Blends and watercolor on Thick Whisper White card stock (#140272) to make this image come to life. I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink (#132708). I'm on a clean and simple kick lately and this card is no exception. 

Have you ordered your must-haves from the retiring list? You only have a couple of days left!

Thanks for visiting and make sure you stamp something today!

Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...