Friday, March 1, 2019

CASE-ing the Catalog

Hello!

Today's card is sweet, happy and simple. I pulled out a Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog from a few years back and just perused the pages until I found this cute card.


It's sweet and colorful and best of all, it's quick to complete! Here's mine:


It looks like the Regals 6x6 DSP pad (#146965) has the same pattern as 4 years ago which was fun! I used a piece of floral paper from the Garden Impressions DSP  (#146289). I white heat embossed (#109132) the sentiment from the Wood Words stamp set (#143928) onto Night of Navy card stock (#100867). I took one of the wood pieces from the Frame Elements (#146906) and pressed it into my Melon Mambo ink pad (#147051) to customize it.


Such a cheerful card to send to someone, don't you think?

Thanks for visiting me today! You can buy all the Stampin' Up! supplies you need HERE.

Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...