Tuesday, January 15, 2019

And the Winner is.....











No one!

😂😂😂😂😂

Hello!

Well I guess I can't be too disappointed that no one participated in my birthday contest. I haven't blogged since last July! You've probably all gone away thinking I was done blogging. So sorry!

In case someone is reading this and is wondering what my favorite Stampin' Up! color is.....


COASTAL CABANA (photo courtesy of Stampin' Up!)
It's blue, but it isn't. It's green but it isn't. Kind of like the ocean. Your computer screen doesn't even do this color justice. A few years ago this was an In Color. I was so sad when it went away but then did the biggest happy dance when it was brought back as one of the new core colors! I'll be posting some cards soon that incorporate Coastal Cabana into the color scheme. I promise you won't have to wait for 6 months to see. LOL.

What is your favorite Stampin' Up! color? Leave a comment on this post letting me know!

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back soon. Make it a great and inky day!

Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...