Friday, January 11, 2019

A Birthday Gift!

Hello and Happy Birthday!

To me any way. :D  Today is my birthday. It's the only reason I ever look forward to January LOL. How old am I, you ask? Let's just say I'm old enough to be a grandma and have no kids living at home but young enough that I still have people telling me I look too young to have 4 grandkids. ;).

Today is also my Stampin' Up! anniversary. Nine years ago today, I signed up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I love the creative outlet and opportunities that Stampin' Up! has provided me over the years. Not to mention the wonderful friends I've made that I wouldn't have met if not for Stampin' Up!

To celebrate my special day, I am offering two gifts! You do have to do something in order to be entered to win but no money is involved on your part. ha ha ha.

Here's all you have to do:

Leave a comment on this post telling me what you think my favorite Stampin' Up! ink color is. If you guess the wrong color but it's in the right color group, I'll send a small gift. If you guess the exact color, I'll send you a bigger gift. If we have more than one right guesser, I'll draw names for the winner. I wish I could give everyone a gift. Maybe when I reach $1,000,000 in sales I'll be able to afford that. ;p.

Contest will close at 11:59 on January 12th. I'll draw the name(s) and I'll publish a post announcing the winner(s) on my blog here on January 14th.

Good luck and in case you need to see all the SU! colors in one place in order to guess, here they are!




Make it a wonderful and inky day!

Rebecca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...