Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Stamping, Visiting and Eating!

Hello!

I held my Occasions/Sale-A-Bration Open house this past Saturday.  It was so much fun for me and I hope it was fun for my visitors. The friends, the stamping, the food.  And the weather.  Unseasonably warm and perfect!



This is how I set up some of my displays.










And, of course, the food!


This was our Make & Take



I just love Stampin' Blends and share them with my customers as much as I can.  Our cute Mermaid's tail is colored with the light and dark Calypso Coral Blends.  So pretty!

And that's it! A small peek into my Open House.  They are a lot of work but so much fun!

Thanks for visiting me!  Make it a great and crafty day!

Rebecca :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...