Friday, February 23, 2018

Stampin' Blends


Hello!

I've already told you how much I love Stampin' Blends.  Before I show you some cards I've made with them, here's Carey from the Stampin' Up! Home Office to show them in action:


Here are some cards I've made recently using Stampin' Blends.  Some are cased from other Demonstrators.









This last one I pretty much straight out copied. LOL.  Except the demonstrator made a different card size so I changed the size and altered the placement of the lanterns.  I should have made note of who the designer of this card was. If it was you, thank you for your inspiration!





And that's it! In case you didn't get my message before, I LOVE Stampin' Blends! I almost have the complete set.  I've been accumulating them slowly.  :D

Thanks for visiting me.  Make it a great and crafty day!

Rebecca :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...