Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Springtime Foils

Hello!


I'm playing with the new Springtime Foils DSP that will be available as a new Sale-A-Bration item starting February 16th!  These are gorgeous papers in Rose Gold, Silver, and Gold foil designs.

I knew all this floral piece needed was a little corner cluster.  Gold embossing (109129) on Blushing Bride card stock (131198) pairs fantastically with the rose gold in the DSP.  The Banner stamp is from the Banners for You stamp set (141710) and die cut with the Bunch of Banners die (141488).


The background of the DSP isn't ivory but it isn't exactly white either so since I mounted it on a Thick Whisper White card base (140272), I decided to tie everything together with a peek of a Delicate White Doily (141701).


Then, of course, I had to add some Gold Mini Sequin Trim (144128) just to bling it out even more.  This is a simple, yet stunning card that would be perfect for a wedding or anniversary, don't you think?

Well that's it!  What do you think about the rose gold trend?  Honestly, I didn't used to like it but I'm loving it more and more and can't wait to create with this gorgeous paper again!

Thank you so much for joining me today.  Make it a great and crafty day!

Rebecca :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...