Thursday, May 23, 2019

Saying Goodbye to Sunshine Wishes

Hello!

I haven't been around for awhile.

Life happens sometimes, doesn't it?

Today I'm sharing a card with the Sunshine Wishes Dies (#141489) that will be retiring with this catalog. I've gotten a lot of use out of them and I'll be sad to see them go! Usually these scribbly dies lend themselves to a more shabby chic feel but I decided to use the flower in a clean and simple card.


I used Gray Granite (#146983) for the card base and the flower (the leaves are from the Swirly Scribbles dies (#141497)). I embossed a piece of Thick Whisper White card stock (#140272) with the Subtle Embossing Folder (#143706). I white heat embossed (#109132) the sentiment onto Crushed Curry card stock (#131199) and cut it into a strip. Last, I added a bunch of the Clear Epoxy Droplets (#147801).


This is a pretty simple card, but packs a punch! What retiring items are you most sad to see go?

Thanks for visiting me and make sure you stamp something today!

Rebecca :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...