Friday, March 2, 2018

Work of Art by Stampin' Up!


Hello!


Once upon a time (several years ago), I attended my first Stampin' Up! event.  It was held in a local movie theater.  I was SO excited to be able to see new product before it even came out.  And while I didn't win any Prize Patrols that day, everyone received the Work of Art stamp set.  I've played with it here and there since but it mostly just sits on my shelf.  

Well it jumped out at me this week and I pulled it out again.  I found a new love for this set! I've been obsessed with watching paint pour videos.  Look it up.  It's a thing and it's so fascinating! Anyway, I decided to make my own abstract art and turn it into cards.  To get a little creative jumpstart, I just searched for "abstract art" in my search engine and up popped loads of inspiration!  Here's my first creation.


The colors I used were Powder Pink (144084), Tranquil Tide (144085), Lemon Lime Twist (144086), Pool Party (126982), and Calypso Coral (126983).  Some of the stamps I inked up fully and some I inked up partially to get different looks. This makes me want to experiment some more and maybe frame them to give as gifts!


Here are a few more projects using the Work of Art stamp set (134111).












And that's it! Do you have the Work of Art stamp set? Leave a comment below with your answer and tell me which of these is your favorite card.

Thanks for visiting.  Make it a great and crafty day!

Rebecca :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...