Thursday, March 29, 2018

Sale-A-Bration card with video!

Hello!

I've been talking to myself and my husband a lot about this the last year and I finally did it! I made an official Youtube video of me making a card! I had almost given up on the idea and then my sweet Superman made me a camera stand and gave it to me for Christmas. I just love him.

I used the Amazing You stamp set that you can only get for FREE until this Saturday night, March 31 at 11:59 pm so don't miss out!

My favorite technique is emboss resist so I used that technique with some watercoloring. I love how this card turned out!



The black and white background piece is the Brushstrokes Background stamp. It adds more watercolor texture but also grounds the rainbow panel. You'll notice in the video I used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig instead of the Stamparatus. That's because my Stamparatus hadn't arrived yet. But I still do pull out the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig sometimes.

The little Brights and Subtles Enamel Shapes plus the Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine add a great finishing touch to this artsy card.

Here's the video in case you didn't see it. :)




And that's it! Have you ever tried the emboss resist technique? Tell me in the comments!

Thanks for visiting and make it a great and crafty day!

Rebecca :)


2 comments:

CASE-ing with Beautiful Bouquet

Hello! I recently got an email from another stamp company. I love to get emails from all kinds of craft companies because I get so much in...